Clinic Reopening Update
Updated May 29, 2020
As the Ministry of Health has recently announced and with recommendations from governing colleges, we have been given the go-ahead to gradually restart our practice and provide care to our patients. As of Tuesday June 9th, we will be open on reduced hours for ALL in-clinic services!
Our commitment continues to be the health and well-being of our patients and staff. As we begin a gradual re-opening of our clinic, we have enacted clinical protocols and guidelines to allow services to be provided safely and effectively.
Amity Health have:
- Implemented strict guidelines within clinic operations (physical distancing for waiting area, signage for hand hygiene, temperature check for all individuals, access to hand sanitizer, contact-less payment process)
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures
- Minimized staffing as a way to decrease chance of transmission between individuals
- Acquired appropriate PPE supplies for all staff; consistent with protocols of the Ministry of Health and Public Health Ontario
- Organized a safe patient flow schedule to minimize number of people in clinic
- Ensure all staff understand new return to work practices and requirements
We thank you for your patience and understanding through this challenging time. We are excited to be back in clinic and doing what we love!
Your Amity Health Team